What is GENIeL?
GENIeL is a private invitation only club offering its discerning membership relaxation and entertainment at hosted musical, theatrical, social and sporting occasions in the UK; and at hosted wildlife, gourmet and cultural adventures worldwide.
GENIeL was formed by a group of 100 Founder Members who had been clients and close associates of Clive Thomas during his 40 years of providing them with special privileges at theatrical, musical and social occasions, fine dining and escorted travel. In forming a by invitation only Club we ensured that the company at events is always agreeable, and indeed GENIeL!
The events are for members and for member’s guests only. In this way, whilst the members are from all different walks of life and therefore potentially interesting people; with new members being admitted principally for their lighthearted approach, love of life, and not taking themselves too seriously, we know that we’ll be spending time with others to whom we might naturally gravitate as friends.
Members will also have the opportunity to join the Gourmet Knights. The Knights are people who are partial to the joys of the table, are no strangers to culinary adventures!
Considering membership? Take a look.
Members Only events include:
• Major international unique hosted adventures. 2019 will include a trip encompassing Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet; and a Flying Safari around Tanzania & Kenya
• Unique hosted European Odysseys: Themes can combine gastronomy, culture, music and privileged access; in destinations such as Rioja, Gstaad and Verona
• London Theatre with private post show dinner cabaret from spotlight cast members
• “Music on the Menu”, dinners in private and unique venues, with entertainment from as yet unsigned young talent to Covent Garden soloists and other seasoned professionals
• Tennis in UK & Europe, often staying at the players hotel
• Wine: tasting, pairing and trips encompassing estate visits in Champagne, Bordeaux, Rioja, South Africa and beyond
• Rallies for classic and super car drivers in UK, Europe and further afield. Drives of a Lifetime in fact. Who will your passenger be?
• Escorted wildlife safaris all over Africa, to India, Galapagos and Mexico too. Life changing experiences to share with loved ones
• New art exhibition previews
• Invitations from us to free of charge to social occasions at closed to the public places; such as behind the scenes at Getty Images; private hosted visits to the British Airways Museum; The Big Cat Sanctuary; and the largest private collection of pre and post war classic cars in the uk